! ! ! Don't kiss me! ! !
Please don't kissed me if you never love to me.
Please don't kissed me if you never the longing.
Please don't kissed me if you never was sincere.
Please don't kiss me if your heart not for me.
Please don't kiss me if you never was happy.
I'felt your kiss no longer is passionate.
I'felt your kiss was full of the lie.
I'felt your lips was cold and frozen.
How you will kiss me if you did not have the love?
Please don't kissed my lips if you did not sincerity.
Please don't kissed my cheek if only with the sin.
Please don't kissed my brow if you never again love.
Please don't kissed my body if you never again the desire.
DON'T KISS_DON'T KISS
IF YOU KISSED WITHOUT THE MEANING ONLY WILL MAKE MY HEART WOUND.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (! ! ! Don't kiss me! ! ! by Dwi utami )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Melancholy, Allison Benis White
- Treat, Michael McParland
- Trapped Inside, Michael McParland
- Too Tired, Michael McParland
- Too The One I Love, Michael McParland
- From Please Bury Me in This, Allison Benis White
- Too Many People, Michael McParland
- Tonight, Michael McParland
- To The Unwritten, Michael McParland
- To Greg, Michael McParland