Ramesh T A
A BEAUTY OF NATURE!
Half Sun set and half Moon rise side by side on the southern ocean,
A great wonder it is to see the sight from the tip of southern peninsula,
A great feast that inspires the poet to produce immortal verse soon!
Green vegetation springs, flowers bloom and fruits ripen in the season
For the visitors to enjoy natural beauty in all its splendour under the sky
On the hill valley and plains with the mists connecting all to the firmament!
Lovers sing, dance and enjoy all time best chance never expecting more
Than the present wisely true to “a bird in hand is worth two in the bush” like
To mind their regular monotony of jobs in various walks of life later next!
As the season changes the status of life too changes for all in the world
Making imperative to “make hay while the sun shines” by God’s grace there!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A BEAUTY OF NATURE! by Ramesh T A )
- Black Pine Tree In An Orange Light, Sylvia Plath
- treasure and love, sultan mahmud
- Gulliver, Sylvia Plath
- Dare to speak out loud, SREEJITH KULAPARAMBIL
- All Were You, SREEJITH KULAPARAMBIL
- A Winter Ship, Sylvia Plath
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #06, Ronjoy Brahma
- Yadwigha, On A Red Couch, Among Lillies, Sylvia Plath
- Verbal Calisthenics, Sylvia Plath
- RESPECT ISN'T FOR BODY SIZE., Changez Ndzai