Ramesh T A
A BEAUTY OF NATURE!
Half Sun set and half Moon rise side by side on the southern ocean,
A great wonder it is to see the sight from the tip of southern peninsula,
A great feast that inspires the poet to produce immortal verse soon!
Green vegetation springs, flowers bloom and fruits ripen in the season
For the visitors to enjoy natural beauty in all its splendour under the sky
On the hill valley and plains with the mists connecting all to the firmament!
Lovers sing, dance and enjoy all time best chance never expecting more
Than the present wisely true to “a bird in hand is worth two in the bush” like
To mind their regular monotony of jobs in various walks of life later next!
As the season changes the status of life too changes for all in the world
Making imperative to “make hay while the sun shines” by God’s grace there!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A BEAUTY OF NATURE! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Living Monuments, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Greeting, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Better Thing, Edgar Albert Guest
- Rain drop tears, Anita Jonker
- Spot, lee fones
- United, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Age Of Ink, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pretending Not To See, Edgar Albert Guest
- The World And Bud, Edgar Albert Guest
- What Makes An Artist, Edgar Albert Guest