A.Blok, I've Met Her At Once - translation (rus.)
I've met her at once at the entrance -
The untruthful, the girl - and alone.
She fell down her scarf. No one there...
Only silence of night, a freedom, a horror.
I've said her th' incoherent speeches,
I have opened secrets of people.
Never I've told about this meeting
For her soundless whisper: 'Take, dear...'
But as a skimming bird, she flied to the darkness,
To the storms, to bad weather, where it raised
As the burning dawn, which fell to down,
To the sleepness - the holiday flag.
And there was a great trouble and audible
In a light house, but I was so dim.
And together with the dark - the impossible
Turned to the possible, being a dream.
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A.Blok, I've Met Her At Once - translation (rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- There Was..., Aparna Chatterjee
- A Dream, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- I work to cure but think about sweet Swe.., Nyota Yasulwe
- Music, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Days Of Olokun, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- The Lover, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- ALL OF THEM كلهم, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- My Eyes, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Yayathi, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- One Day, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej