RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Caring Friend
Sadness has been eased a little tonight as I talked with a
friend for a few minutes on the phone.
It's amazing how a person's stress level can be lowered by
even just a short, caring conversation.
Ample time to set a sorrowful heart free to live in a little
joy right now.
Cancelling out the grief that has piled up inside them with
idle chatter of sadness, finally chasing away everything
except peaceful joy.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Caring Friend by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Simón Bolívar Day, Richard Thripp
- Death Denizens, Richard Thripp
- March to past, SALINI NAIR
- Elements Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Inner Freedom's Equality, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Missing a loved mate, Ananta Madhavan
- Tears Imprisoned, The Astronomer
- Night Of Creative Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Another Love Story..., John Ugolo Umah
- nothing says nothing like this, Mandolyn Davidson