RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Deep Emptiness
Tired of living a long life, filled with happiness, joy, suffering, sorrow.
Taking steps to meet it every day - even when not wanting to.
Pasting a smile on a face of grief, dancing with others, putting on a brave front for everyone around.
read full text »
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Comments about this poem (A Deep Emptiness by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Irom I Miss You, Lalit Kaira
- The Treasures I Have, Minerva Montecalvo
- If I were a pet, Nassy Fesharaki
- Comforts in the dark, Mark Heathcote
- Million Billion Dollar Elite Divorce Cou.., Terence G. Craddock
- Prophet, Nassy Fesharaki
- Think of no dark, hasmukh amathalal
- Paper and Scissors, Kevin Patrick
- Feel equally, hasmukh amathalal
- Long time friend, Angel A. Lockwood