Ramesh T A
A DEEP SEA MYSTERY STILL THERE!
Stories of Seas are always interesting, thrilling and adventures!
Stories of treasure hunt in the Seas are very interesting to read!
Sea is always a great mystery and kindles to know more of it;
Yet the matters have not come to an end as the vast Space is!
At the surface everything looks to be calm and smooth but
Inside the Sea there are so many mountains, valleys unknown,
So many volcanoes, Sea beds full of species needing research!
In deep darkness of Seas there are light emitting species living
Such as jelly fish and fish not seeing the day of light at all!
The fish we know are we taking as food as they are harmless;
But living creatures of dark Seas are poisonous and dangerous!
More than the exploration of Space deep Sea exploration is must.
These thoughts crop up inside me everyday when I go to beach;
The curiosity to know Sea never seems to diminish at anytime!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A DEEP SEA MYSTERY STILL THERE! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -68, Ronjoy Brahma
- On this rainy day, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- I need you, Kelly Curiel
- On Reading Poet Onkar Nath Gupta's Spill.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Around us the whispering rain falls, Gert Strydom
- i m so sad, lovey ahuja
- In the garden , Gert Strydom
- In the garden, Gert Strydom
- Please Forgive Them For What They Do, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Perceptions, Jaipal Singh