Ramesh T A
A DEEP SEA MYSTERY STILL THERE!
Stories of Seas are always interesting, thrilling and adventures!
Stories of treasure hunt in the Seas are very interesting to read!
Sea is always a great mystery and kindles to know more of it;
Yet the matters have not come to an end as the vast Space is!
At the surface everything looks to be calm and smooth but
Inside the Sea there are so many mountains, valleys unknown,
So many volcanoes, Sea beds full of species needing research!
In deep darkness of Seas there are light emitting species living
Such as jelly fish and fish not seeing the day of light at all!
The fish we know are we taking as food as they are harmless;
But living creatures of dark Seas are poisonous and dangerous!
More than the exploration of Space deep Sea exploration is must.
These thoughts crop up inside me everyday when I go to beach;
The curiosity to know Sea never seems to diminish at anytime!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A DEEP SEA MYSTERY STILL THERE! by Ramesh T A )
- Gigh Anamur n UmaDal, Mohamed Mahou
- -Silent Became My Walking Shadow-, Ali Sabry
- - I Wish You Weren't In-, Ali Sabry
- - Princes Was A Dream Girl Day and Night-, Ali Sabry
- - Hurtful Interaction-, Ali Sabry
- - Please My Lovely Lady Don't Leave Lone.., Ali Sabry
- - My heart loves you -, Ali Sabry
- Floppy, Sidi J. Mahtrow
- -I Do Not Only Loving You-, Ali Sabry
- -How Can I Sleep Honey & I Left You Lone.., Ali Sabry
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Woman's Last Word, Robert Browning
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)