Ramesh T A
A DEEP SEA MYSTERY STILL THERE!
Stories of Seas are always interesting, thrilling and adventures!
Stories of treasure hunt in the Seas are very interesting to read!
Sea is always a great mystery and kindles to know more of it;
Yet the matters have not come to an end as the vast Space is!
At the surface everything looks to be calm and smooth but
Inside the Sea there are so many mountains, valleys unknown,
So many volcanoes, Sea beds full of species needing research!
In deep darkness of Seas there are light emitting species living
Such as jelly fish and fish not seeing the day of light at all!
The fish we know are we taking as food as they are harmless;
But living creatures of dark Seas are poisonous and dangerous!
More than the exploration of Space deep Sea exploration is must.
These thoughts crop up inside me everyday when I go to beach;
The curiosity to know Sea never seems to diminish at anytime!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A DEEP SEA MYSTERY STILL THERE! by Ramesh T A )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- The Second Birth Of Tragedy, Leila Samarrai
- Y/.. A Restfull Mind, Aufie Zophy
- My bodyguard, Rob Spiering
- Green Shades Create a Meaning, Rohit Sapra
- Country Inn, Dr. Yogesh Sharma
- Mysterious guest., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- If You Could, Brian J. Stafford
- Melancholy of a dreamer, Jonathan De Vocht
- The snow makes me happy., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Nilgiri Tahrs., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..