Barry Van Allen
A Disfortunate Case
I suppose I should be thankful,
that you're not ' oozing ' on my floor,
- - - you're SO full of it,
that I doubt that even you,
are a believer anymore.
Then again... I know,
because I've watched you lose your way,
that you don't know exactly,
what you are shoveling today.
I wouldn't be a bit surprised,
to find you in a hole,
surrounded by your bullshit,
... collapsing on your soul.
Now, here's what's really sad,
the gullible keep buying it,
giving you encouragement,
and you even seem to find,
some disturbing virtue in it.
As your friend , I have to stop you,
before you hurt yourself,
it's time for you to get some help,
... admit it now,
... admit it to yourself,
you are a salesman, and you can't help it !
- - - NOW, it's up to you,
- - - I did what I could do!
Barry Van Allen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Disfortunate Case by Barry Van Allen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Azal se aashna..., Azhar Sabri
- Going For Gold, Angela Wybrow
- A Tragic Fairy Tale, Pankti Vadalia
- Sealed Lips, Tony Adah
- Autumn, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Reasons Not To Visit Dachau, Leslie Philibert
- St. Valentine's Day, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pleasure's Signs, Edgar Albert Guest
- Bud Discusses Cleanliness, Edgar Albert Guest
- Our Country, Edgar Albert Guest