Adieu! Adieu! O my sweet fellow,
It's time to part our pillows
with kisses four for melancholy sore.
The tyrant sun is up in the east
And calling for, to cease the night's feast.
The fragrance and charm of that night
stirs my heart and passions ignite.
And i wish to have you as
the Helen of Troy, that will turn me
immortal in love and joy.
Lo! her coral lips and blue bright eyes
taking my love to the seven skies.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A dream by Gulsher john )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Time heals, salma. torrez
- A cowardly disguise, Cheryl Butler
- Are Farm Animals Like Humans? ……. [spe.., Bri Edwards
- Vows Broken, The Zentire World Missed L.., Monk E. Biz
- ONE MORE TIME, Romeo Della Valle
- Why Must You Own Me?, Monk E. Biz
- Crescent Cradle, Saiom Shriver
- Flowers Do Eventually Wilt, Hazel Durham
- No se amor, Sergio Jaime
- Haiku: Colored Perceptions, Brian Johnston