Bazi alis Subrata Ray
A dummy’s cry with painted heart!
She embraces a snake,
He homes a panther,
They needed a hyena and tigress,
To rebuild their dialectic with a grace.
You loved me for nothing,
You wished to unburden,
Your seasonal morbid fruits,
In the vacant willing of my brute.
I tried to love every one,
Knowing not what love was,
In my daily death-bed love buzzes.
Civilization farms to produce talented parasites,
The quoted-lust-screw, rampant in blinded nights.
He, you, and I, are all Civilization’s part,
We all must have a dummy’s cry with painted heart.!
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A dummy’s cry with painted heart! by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hind haiku (26-30), S.D. TIWARI
- Empathizing With Their Grievances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Almost timeless, Gert Strydom
- #obamanation, A.j. Binash
- She broke in to me, Gert Strydom
- Fettered Birds By Bijay Kant Dubey, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards
- Thoughts, Alfred Barna
- two green tomatoes smashed in the street.., Mandolyn ...