Ramesh T A
A JOY FOREVER!
Cluster of Stars in the Universe looks as festival festoons!
It is celebration always in the night sky for wonder up there
And a delightful show for the lovers to wonder and enjoy life!
The wonders of brilliant Stars sparkle in the eyes of lovers
When they meet and fall in love at an unexpected time in life!
Love develops with much enthusiasm, zeal and pleasure so!
What happens in the macrocosm happens in the microcosm;
The star effect of space reflects on the flowers of Earth
And the joy of heaven is transferred to the paradise on Earth!
The union of lovers enriches life longevity in joy and pleasure
As the ever expanding Universe with new stars appearing
Endless reflecting God’s never ending enthusiasm in creation!
The joy of Stars in Space and flowers of flora absorb hearts
And immerse in love all to enjoy fun, pleasure and joy ever!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A JOY FOREVER! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My hero(Bob Dylan), Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Azal se aashna..., Azhar Sabri
- Going For Gold, Angela Wybrow
- A Tragic Fairy Tale, Pankti Vadalia
- Sealed Lips, Tony Adah
- Autumn, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Reasons Not To Visit Dachau, Leslie Philibert
- St. Valentine's Day, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pleasure's Signs, Edgar Albert Guest
- Bud Discusses Cleanliness, Edgar Albert Guest