RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Lengthy Rhythm
Reaching a fever pitch while a younger gentleman decides to sing a more modern song for us all at the karaoke get-together.
Knitting the designs, gathering it's forms into a pattern of exercising rhythm.
Nothing getting in the way of fruitful desires of this melody.
Capturing the essence of his heart in a lengthy rhythm, never ending in the night.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Lengthy Rhythm by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Love and speak, hasmukh amathalal
- The Unbearable Loss Of Each Young Soldie.., Shalom Freedman
- Let Allah bless, hasmukh amathalal
- Get honestly, hasmukh amathalal
- In So Many Faces I Seek Love, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Surroundings, Somanathan Iyer
- The Crowd, Tony Adah
- Amen (ए'मेन), Ronjoy Brahma
- बबि अनजालि, Bahadur Basumatary
- Witchy lady, Clara Keiper