You And I
Behold to that you have done it wrong -
your thoughts are no more than fiction.
You are too fragile yet not strong
your life is a fail, to that no contradictions.
The small world of yours shall soon fall.
-May perhaps, no longer last anymore!
Like the days bring blindness to the Owl,
-the same shall occur it had once before.
Ask “Is failing a necessity for a successor?
Are not the answers possessed by reflections? ”
Surely, I point my finger at ‘you’ on the water.
Not you but I seek answers for those questions.
Or is it I who shall wait, exploiting, forever
-and to come for this life’s anhaliation?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You And I by Naeem Rahman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Esperanza, Luc Leclaire
- Down, sEaN nOrTh
- In Just One Week They Said That You Were.., mary douglas
- Bible Thumpers and Fuzzy Bumpers, Monk E. Biz
- The Greatness of Ascetics(Section 3 of T.., rajendran muthiah
- It came like a storm, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- please don't take her, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Car Lights (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- Expression Eruption: Alcohol, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Death please came and take me, tsholofelo phakathi