RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Little Hope
Writing into spaces of the world, hoping to touch
someone with a little hope in their situation in
Thinking abundantly of every aspect of life, trying
to figure out how everything fits in with the whole
scheme of being.
Standing aside, watching whatever comes into visions,
showing the finality of life's existence, wondering
how it will all end.
Staying here while I can, yet, my mind is taking me
away to a place where I can abide and use my gifts
in spite of it all.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Little Hope by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- LOVER'S CRY, Owais Mujtaba
- Parler le silence des autres, Eric Dubois
- A Beautiful Life, Casey Renee Kiser
- Keeping people happy, Dr.Rajendra Tela,Nirantar
- Tristesse, Eric Dubois
- Nous descendons des escaliers fragiles, Eric Dubois
- She loves me the way I am, Dr.Rajendra Tela,Nirantar
- clay pigeon shooters (30 sec ditty), lee fones
- Le silence nappe le jour, Eric Dubois
- Ideal stalwart, hasmukh amathalal