a man's desire in life
each and everyone has some desire
these desires are endless.
the desire of love-power,
raised him high, very high.
the desire of indifference-power
ragged him down
beyond his imagination.
the desire of thought-power
killed his inner silence.
the desire of money-power
fooled him, his life, his all.
the desire of education-power
made him the best
that's why a man's desire in life
made him to see the world beyond.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
when i was in 8 i wrote the poem mistakes.
Comments about this poem (a man's desire in life by anjana menon )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Awaiting Universe Claims A Seconds Thought, Terence G. Craddock
- Crying Sun, Bill Cantrell
- Opening Wisdom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MAN LIVES ONE TIME ON OUR EARTH الانسان .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Touching Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Silent Plains, Brandt Nightingale
- Pull A String, Blushing, Ryan Scales
- Stillness, Brandt Nightingale
- After All, Ryan Scales
- Poet Freak Tide Wave Words, Terence G. Craddock