A Married to be Divorced Man
He who looks at many,
But appreciates none.
His when a wife, just a woman as any.
Out he seeks as none to find in Perfection,
for his insatiable eyes appreciation.
Out he goes, with both his eyes,
So lost and found, as the woman that loves him most,
Inside a home is trapped into his lies,
Stripped from her wings and locked with flies.
And out he goes, so lost and blind,
Carrying out in blood his dissatisfaction
As his, the most valuable Dove Bird, is left behind
But there he goes spreading throughout the winds, his Trophies:
With his untrue words of love,
He Conquered a Dove.
Now his divorce memories to remind,
that all he kept were the old wings,
of a masterpiece, that he freed from his guilty mind,
to F R E E Fly.
Florida Angel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Married to be Divorced Man by Florida Angel )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Autism gets in the way, Katinka Havermans
- Withdrawal, Katinka Havermans
- Hills, Jack Growden
- A Carnation and a Tango, Sandra Feldman
- last day, ademola oluwabusayo
- Some soft feelings, Lalitha Narayanan
- Bonfire, Naveed Khalid
- A Friend's Promise, diana rose tolentino
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta