A Mother's Love
A mother's love is something that never ends
It's not a matter of who or when.
A mothers love is always there
From the womb through to the rocking chair.
Even when she's gone,
She never leaves you alone.
It's something warm and fuzzy on a cold winters night.
It's something you usually take for granted since it feels so right.
A mother's love is something that can't be bought
It's something your sure you've always got.
A mother's love is something to cherish and adore
A mother's love is like opportunity knocking at your door
It's the best, the worst, the brightest, the dimmest
and everything in between
It's something that makes every little girl feel like a queen
A mother's gift is her love, it's the best ever given
A gift that's been granted from high in heaven
God gave us the gift best above all others
Cause he blessed children when he made mothers
Mahfooz Ali's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Mother's Love by Mahfooz Ali )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(22 March 1941 -)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Simple Pleasures, Michael P. McParland
- Simple Message, Michael P. McParland
- Shining Star, Michael P. McParland
- There Goes My Baby, Zahoor Butt
- One Ethics One Language, Akhtar Jawad
- i hide acorns, cristobal Benjumea
- do we go to toulouse or new york, cristobal Benjumea
- do we go to toloulouse or new york, cristobal Benjumea
- I see the ruins did love win or lose, cristobal Benjumea
- REAL HUMANITY, hasmukh amathalal