RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Parallel Universe
Looking into a parallel universe,
watching images like myself do
what I do on a daily basis.
Sad to know that there's another
self going through the same trials,
sufferings, loneliness, emptiness,
abandonment and pain as I myself
go through every day.
Maybe we can meet someday and change
both our patterns of living, as we
enter realms of heaven together.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Parallel Universe by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- bring this tech down a little, Mandolyn ...
- From words and acts, gajanan mishra
- Molecules Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bond exists, hasmukh amathalal
- Deliverance, JRose Sanders
- Only answer, hasmukh amathalal
- Mirrored Past, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- insert emotion here, Mandolyn ...
- Prince Johnson's Cannibalism, Richard Thripp
- Rain Colors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak