Ramesh T A
A PERFECT WORLD!
Approach of heart and not mind is ever needed
For the making of a perfect world to be just!
Good desires of heart can be fulfilled only
If the atmosphere is governed by affection!
Justice should be based on settlement of case
But never based on deciding matter by law only!
Never should the law punish the good on any ground;
But it should not fail to punish the bad by loop holes!
Investigations should be thorough to know culprits;
Critical observations should be to save the innocents!
World will not be perfect as long as loop holes of law
Help all criminals escape always from the clutches of law!
Justice should ever be just and never just ice
That melts at anytime into water and escapes out!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A PERFECT WORLD! by Ramesh T A )
- yellow light turns green, Is It Poetry
- Tuesday, Kyle Costa
- Sleeping Machines, Kyle Costa
- In The Forest, stephen ifill
- We, The Moon Watchers, Kyle Costa
- Beauty of The Wolf, Kaylin Garrett
- There, Barbara Dixion
- Humpty-Dumpty, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Of Life Is Change, Is It Poetry
- Chicken Burger, Angela Wybrow
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(October 2, 1879 – August 2, 1955)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)