Ramesh T A
A PERFECT WORLD!
Approach of heart and not mind is ever needed
For the making of a perfect world to be just!
Good desires of heart can be fulfilled only
If the atmosphere is governed by affection!
Justice should be based on settlement of case
But never based on deciding matter by law only!
Never should the law punish the good on any ground;
But it should not fail to punish the bad by loop holes!
Investigations should be thorough to know culprits;
Critical observations should be to save the innocents!
World will not be perfect as long as loop holes of law
Help all criminals escape always from the clutches of law!
Justice should ever be just and never just ice
That melts at anytime into water and escapes out!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A PERFECT WORLD! by Ramesh T A )
(1895 - 1985)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Remember, Christina Georgina Rossetti
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Moments, Kevin John Racaza
- English Culture Cannot Be Multi-Culti, Bijay Kant Dubey
- It's Nothing, Kevin John Racaza
- Twilight on the Beach, Mary Dow Brine
- My, TheSilent Loudness
- Duplicate Indian Egnlish Poets, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Don't Worry, You Have Me, Kevin John Racaza
- The Beach Of Shells, Edward Shanks
- New Bloom..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Ten Years After Tsunami 2004, Umasree Raghunath