Ramesh T A
A PERFECT WORLD!
Approach of heart and not mind is ever needed
For the making of a perfect world to be just!
Good desires of heart can be fulfilled only
If the atmosphere is governed by affection!
Justice should be based on settlement of case
But never based on deciding matter by law only!
Never should the law punish the good on any ground;
But it should not fail to punish the bad by loop holes!
Investigations should be thorough to know culprits;
Critical observations should be to save the innocents!
World will not be perfect as long as loop holes of law
Help all criminals escape always from the clutches of law!
Justice should ever be just and never just ice
That melts at anytime into water and escapes out!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A PERFECT WORLD! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- An Exotic Song, Kawa Karpo
- Worshiping with Deer, Bill Grace
- Serves Right, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- To My Best Enemy, Electric Lady
- Thy life, binod bastola
- Never Give Up, Sandra Feldman
- To a Muslim Assalam to a Hindu Ram Ram, Akhtar Jawad
- Enchanted Evening, The Princess
- Into The Past, Randy McClave
- Got The Feeling, Arthur Moore