Ramesh T A
A Planet of Love!
Star crossed lovers follow Venus
Enchanted by Cupid's influence!
Roaming in Arcadia for romance
Lovers' paradise is a big dream!
Hand in hand Romeo and Juliet
Dance across green meadows
Enjoying fragrance of exotic flowers
Morn till night and in dream all night!
Adam and Eve, Paris and Helen,
Romeo and Juliet and many lovers
Still enjoy wonderful time in romance
All over the world alone in the Universe!
Earth, the paradise of Universe,
I wonder, is only planet of love...!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Planet of Love! by Ramesh T A )
- In Dreams It Lives, Rohit Sapra
- Attitude, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Antidepressants, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Eve of Destruction (2014), Anthony Di'anno
- ! Struck by the Oner, Alice Vedral Rivera
- Haiku 12, Suresh Dogra
- A Shoulder To Cry On, Joe Rosochacki
- The moment you, gajanan mishra
- Qoute # 6, Is It Poetry
- Animal Factory, Dasia Deas
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(17 July 1674 – 25 November 1748)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Edgar Lee Masters
(23 August 1868 – 5 March 1950)
George Gordon Byron
(22 January 1788 – 19 April 1824)
(1886 - 1967)