A.Pletscheyev, Green Greens... - Translation (Rus.)
Green greens now are greening,
Sun is shining bright.
A swallow in the time of spring
Flies to our site.
She makes sun more bright now,
Nicer is the spring.
Twitter, bird, from your flight
Your light welcome, greeting.
I shall give you seeds then:
Would you sing a song,
Which from other places
To this land you brought?
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
In russian and translated in bulgarian
by Krasimir Georgiev:
Comments about this poem (A.Pletscheyev, Green Greens... - Translation (Rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost