Lyudmila Purgina (Russian Federation)
A.Pletscheyev, Green Greens... - Translation (Rus.)
Green greens now are greening,
Sun is shining bright.
A swallow in the time of spring
Flies to our site.
She makes sun more bright now,
Nicer is the spring.
Twitter, bird, from your flight
Your light welcome, greeting.
I shall give you seeds then:
Would you sing a song,
Which from other places
To this land you brought?
Poet Other Poems
- A burden
- A haunting melody - rabbit n fox
- A Key
- A little loss
- A love to power
- A needle
- A point
- A rest, which's...
- A.Akhmatova, A sobbing Autumn - translat...
- A.Akhmatova, And in time, when we did cu...
- A.Akhmatova, And there in corner my marb...
- A.Akhmatova, Echo - translation (rus.)
- A.Akhmatova, Grasped my hands... - trans...
- A.Akhmatova, I heard a voice. - Translat...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
In russian and translated in bulgarian
by Krasimir Georgiev: