A.Pletscheyev, Green Greens... - Translation (Rus.)
Green greens now are greening,
Sun is shining bright.
A swallow in the time of spring
Flies to our site.
She makes sun more bright now,
Nicer is the spring.
Twitter, bird, from your flight
Your light welcome, greeting.
I shall give you seeds then:
Would you sing a song,
Which from other places
To this land you brought?
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
In russian and translated in bulgarian
by Krasimir Georgiev:
Comments about this poem (A.Pletscheyev, Green Greens... - Translation (Rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Defamation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Horoscopes, gajanan mishra
- Lovely and pleasant, hasmukh amathalal
- A New Experience, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Messages and Messengers, Liilia Talts Morrison
- you know who you are, Clara Keiper
- Corners Of A Storm, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Visibly appar, hasmukh amathalal
- Love's Journey, Savita Tyagi
- Check the dogs, gajanan mishra