A Pure Love.
As the snowdropp sea of glistening white
Envelopes and amazes me, I, standing
Here in a woodland clearing think of mighty
Love. This waving scene of purity hangs
It's every head of gleam shyly downward
In a modest pose, but lift each face and
Look at love so pure it takes us forward
In accepting states of grace that random
Fate never planned, but rather Godly love
Created. They glow with light, and scented
Subtly, are as fresh as dawn. Just above
This ocean of delight hangs, relentless,
January sky which now threatens rain.
Pure love is snowdropp white and gives itself.
I must away but I will come again
To find a presence here which can be felt.
Fay Slimm's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Pure Love. by Fay Slimm )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Around the eyes, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Lovely Child, Akhtar Jawad
- Courtny Stoned, shelly keats
- Politically right, Hardik Vaidya
- Pussy cat, gajanan mishra
- Geweldskoorts, Madrason writer
- Sine Curve, Hardik Vaidya
- Alone in the Winepress, Terrance Tracy
- I Am Human, Marites C. Cayetano
- Is Isolation, Rohit Sapra