A New You.
Close your eyes and gently walk
Down dreamy Memory Lane.
Now stoop to pick and smell the flowers.
Choose just short stays - or stay for hours!
You're happy once again.
Feel release right through your frame.
Your heart begins to breathe.
With stress gone, grasp this slower pace,
Relax - you're in a different place
And never want to leave.
You're a new YOU.
Examine what you feel right now.
What words spring to your mind?
Lightness? Freedom? Relief and Bliss?
Remember these so you'll not miss
The rescue you will find.
You're a relaxed, new YOU.
Envision your new rescued heart
Which nothing can invade.
This place to go when things are hard
Will transform you, when once you start
To value what you've made.
You're a relaxed and happy new YOU.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A New You. by Fay Slimm )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- You are leading being the head, gajanan mishra
- Chasing Rainbows, Rachel Nichols
- Rasta bhoole nahi thhe, ANJALI KAKATI
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Baobab Tree, I Am Krakatoa
- Game of chance, Aftab Alam
- 'Tween Love and Hatred,, Aftab Alam
- Life alright, hasmukh amathalal
- A Child Is Like A Flowering Rose, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Only one...1, hasmukh amathalal