RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Special Angel
Having a special angel who guides my doctor's mind and
surgeon's hands and eyes,
Watching over me both day and night, making sure family
is close by and I won't have to be alone at night.
Waking daily from reveries of dreams, knowing I'm being
taken care of, relaxing, being calmed by angel's wings.
Soft rhythms soothing effects of stressful living,
sending prayers to heaven, whisperingly sent to God.
Having a special angel who watches over me, keeping me
safe from harm, helping me to be what I am - a mother to
Life is difficult at best, but I have a special angel
A special angel I call Mom.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Special Angel by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Closed, Annalee Hopkins Somerville
- Iridescent, Adriana Avila
- Arcadian, Kumarmani Mahakul
- A Hidden Angry, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- irritating rash, lee fones
- Feeling Love, Sandra Feldman
- so in other words, i feel for two, Mandolyn ...
- Text time, george albot
- Deep Friendship, Sandra Feldman
- The Mighty Tumbler, Samya Bose
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)