TaMaRa HaNaRiNg ,(((( PaLeSTiNe))))FreedOm Flottila .
********* ((((((A start of a NIGHT)))))) **********
The nights announce it's rights
to the mirrors it complain me...
tonight i decided to be...
tonight I return me to me
let us contemplate our night
be the mirrors, spend a heartfelt night with me
waiting no more
for the hopes, for closed doors
to the mirrors the waiting complain me
tonight a little heart will take
that is the time to give me
the waiting apologize to me....
to be cont.
TaMaRa HaNaRiNg ,(((( PaLeSTiNe))))FreedOm Flottila .'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (********* ((((((A start of a NIGHT)))))) ********** by TaMaRa HaNaRiNg ,(((( PaLeSTiNe))))FreedOm Flottila . )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Poem of the Day
- First Experience Living in the Literary .., Luo Zhihai
- Love Note 5, Michael P. McParland
- My Night and Morning Crap, Norman Jin Shyr Wang
- Remember Me, Sammi Jorgensen
- A Mother and Her Teen.., Norman Jin Shyr Wang
- MY LIFE, Sammi Jorgensen
- When I Was Depressed, Hailey Stump
- Change, Sammi Jorgensen
- Stand up to them, Nicola Kelly
- Growing old sucks, Nicola Kelly