TaMaRa HaNaRiNg ,(((( PaLeSTiNe))))FreedOm Flottila .
********* ((((((A start of a NIGHT)))))) **********
The nights announce it's rights
to the mirrors it complain me...
tonight i decided to be...
tonight I return me to me
let us contemplate our night
be the mirrors, spend a heartfelt night with me
waiting no more
for the hopes, for closed doors
to the mirrors the waiting complain me
tonight a little heart will take
that is the time to give me
the waiting apologize to me....
to be cont.
TaMaRa HaNaRiNg ,(((( PaLeSTiNe))))FreedOm Flottila .'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (********* ((((((A start of a NIGHT)))))) ********** by TaMaRa HaNaRiNg ,(((( PaLeSTiNe))))FreedOm Flottila . )
- Thief, Pijush Biswas
- I Am playing, gajanan mishra
- Everyday Is a TEST, Enoch Owusu Gyamfi
- One Of These Pure Days, Naveed Akram
- Deepavali, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Psalm CVII, Henry Ainsworth
- Even in strife, hasmukh amathalal
- ! DESECRATED POEMS/FLOATING HYPERLINK IN.., Alice Vedral Rivera
- In the midst of ruin there is reparation, Mark Heathcote
- Psalm XXIII, Henry Ainsworth
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)