A Struggle To Fly
I have observed you struggle to fly.
Have you yet witnessed yourself succeed,
or living with regret is all you have to try?
Have the burning desires already faded?
Which bring you down, beneath, to crawl
with an undying hope that shall never fall.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Struggle To Fly by Naeem Rahman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Two Way Guilt, Michael McParland
- Two Lost Souls, Michael McParland
- Turn To The Light, Michael McParland
- True Beauty, Michael McParland
- Tribute To Freddie Mercury, Michael McParland
- Melancholy, Allison Benis White
- Treat, Michael McParland
- Trapped Inside, Michael McParland
- Too Tired, Michael McParland
- Too The One I Love, Michael McParland