Dr Hitesh Sheth
A Faithful Lover
He alone struts with swagger fine,
To tame alike, humans and kine.
He breathes with us, with us he dines,
The cupbearer of life’s wine.
He feeds us all - the beings of clay,
As people raise chickens for prey.
We play in his gape, love in his lap,
Unaware of his bewitching trap.
He relishes our cries and sighs
While lurking in passionless skies.
He is the solid truth here
His shadows are kin and peers.
He is death, our faithful lover
Who leads us to peace bricked bower.
Dr Hitesh C Sheth
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Faithful Lover by Dr Hitesh Sheth )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Meadow, Aftab Alam
- Desirable Someone, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The Caged Bird, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Rainbows, Phil Soar
- A Brief History of History, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- equal, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- AHMAD RAMI, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Underlord., Maurice Whyte
- I am Yours, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- unanswered, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma