Dr Hitesh Sheth
A Faithful Lover
He alone struts with swagger fine,
To tame alike, humans and kine.
He breathes with us, with us he dines,
The cupbearer of life’s wine.
He feeds us all - the beings of clay,
As people raise chickens for prey.
We play in his gape, love in his lap,
Unaware of his bewitching trap.
He relishes our cries and sighs
While lurking in passionless skies.
He is the solid truth here
His shadows are kin and peers.
He is death, our faithful lover
Who leads us to peace bricked bower.
Dr Hitesh C Sheth
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Faithful Lover by Dr Hitesh Sheth )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- In Just One Week They Said That You Were.., mary douglas
- Bible Thumpers and Fuzzy Bumpers, Monk E. Biz
- The Greatness of Ascetics(Section 3 of T.., rajendran muthiah
- It came like a storm, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- please don't take her, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Car Lights (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- Expression Eruption: Alcohol, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Death please came and take me, tsholofelo phakathi
- The Ph.D. Guide & The Girl Scholar (A Lo.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- And Were You Dreaming In The Licorice Ni.., mary douglas