RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Transistor Radio
Singing songs left over from yesterday, hits back then giving so much pleasure to so many people.
Figuring in with life's daily routines giving an energy never before felt.
Yet, walking through the desert to school, feeling the warmth of the desert air, taking me across barren acres with a transistor radio.
Listening all the way on either KRIZ or KRUX, enjoying the music as it made my walk and days happy, carefree ones as I walked alone to school.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Transistor Radio by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Is poem everything?, gajanan mishra
- Universal Creed, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Chalo na phir shuruyaat krte hai, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Kaise mai ye likh deta hoon! !, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Final Frontier, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Doors Of Destiny, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reproductions Through Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Safest place, gajanan mishra
- To whom I am going, gajanan mishra
- In The Process Of Existence, Naveed Akram