Tiffany Rose Moczydlowski
Their smug voices repeat,
Ever so confident
In their concoctions.
His conviction to the truth
Won't allow it.
They KNOW that he
Was the perpetrator,
Reality's facts put aside.
He KNOWS that he
Is innocent but
Can't convince them
Always people prefer
To have the truth denied
Instead of admitting
That they harbor
False suspicions that
Makes others always
In the wrong.
The pressure builds and
Crushes his resolve
Along with the truth.
'ALRIGHT! I did it! '
Tiffany Rose Moczydlowski's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Accusation by Tiffany Rose Moczydlowski )
- Damsel of Paradise, ramesh rai
- Satellite Feed, Susan Lacovara
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.20, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.19, Monk E. Biz
- The Puppet of His Heart, Robert Rorabeck