Tiffany Rose Moczydlowski
Callous acts coupled with
A situation dubbed desirable
In only his eyes
Was my condemnation.
An extreme void of emotion
Stripped everything from me,
The ability to write,
An action integral to my function.
Normally, expression is the sole survivor
Whenever an abyss consuming
All meaning appears and
Takes ahold of my spirit.
Only words are left.
But so severe and horrid
Was my affliction
That my spirit was
Utterly swept away.
My speech, humor...
My zest for life...
Deterioration plagued them
Until they were considered
Void in my mind,
A vortex of despair.
To some, these phrases
May be considered...
Exaggerated.< br>But when one puts
Their mind and body
On the line like they were...
To be torn down mercilessly...
One survives to have both
Used in a twisted, parasitic dance,
In which many could clearly
Identify, but none of
Those souls offered to
Barely expressing vague interest.
Damages exponentially grew.
Threats and enticing promises
Took advantage and
Mental defenses integrated
Harsh denial into me,
To be Happy.
Notice I did
The inhumane behavior
My optimistic tendencies
And my fierce disbelief
Drilled me to overlook
That complete inaltrusion.
Fear still overpowers
For if presented with this
I'm aware that I'd,
Tiffany Rose Moczydlowski's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Accepting Victim by Tiffany Rose Moczydlowski )
- Poem: Quiet Spaces, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Where You Are Planted, Evie Shockley
- We are not in favor of, gajanan mishra
- Afterward, Lawrence Beck
- Fourth's Corner, michael walkerjohn
- O stop, little, lovely rose, Saheb Mohapatra
- Diwali For The Dead, Saheb Mohapatra
- DIWALI (Never have I seen.....), Saheb Mohapatra
- Waiting On The Mayflower, Evie Shockley
- All the time, Cee Bea
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1886 - 1967)