Let's go out for a midnight rave.
We can wine and dine early,
Then go out on the town.
Go to a dive
Where the music's alive.
When you put on that sexy gear
With that hair, long and curly,
I go out of my mind.
Always sets me on fire.
Just look what that talkin' has done.
Who needs food anyway.
It looks rainy out there.
Put on a disk.
A night out won't be missed.
I didn't think you'd get upset.
Don't you go out without me.
Well, please don't bang the door.
What have I said?
She's gone - - I'm off to bed.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ageless Invitation! by Fay Slimm )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- No number, gajanan mishra
- We Are Tourist, Aftab Alam
- Two Baldy Ladies, Neela Nath
- The Painter Rearranges the Mirrors (1415), Cole Swensen
- OUR STREETS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Evolution of the Garden, Cole Swensen
- Dr Dalek, Stratis Havarti
- No legal bar, gajanan mishra
- Make believe, hasmukh amathalal
- Informed World, Tirupathi Chandrupatla