Let's go out for a midnight rave.
We can wine and dine early,
Then go out on the town.
Go to a dive
Where the music's alive.
When you put on that sexy gear
With that hair, long and curly,
I go out of my mind.
Always sets me on fire.
Just look what that talkin' has done.
Who needs food anyway.
It looks rainy out there.
Put on a disk.
A night out won't be missed.
I didn't think you'd get upset.
Don't you go out without me.
Well, please don't bang the door.
What have I said?
She's gone - - I'm off to bed.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ageless Invitation! by Fay Slimm )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- OUR REAL REALITY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Love Strippers, Barry Jablonski
- As you sow, so, you reap, Aftab Alam
- 1 Soul + Another =____?, LUVinThe NOW
- Rise of the Fallen, Maverick Jones
- your memory barks in my old blue trunk, Mandolyn Davidson
- i run with an ax, Mandolyn Davidson
- i smile because it makes you look good, Mandolyn Davidson
- Today Is Today, Margaret Moran
- Inclusiveness of Religions-A Ramzan Thou.., Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran