Warren Falcon (04/23/52 - xxxx / Spartanburg, South Carolina, USA)
Alchemical Passes For Father and Son - Turning Thighs to Diamonds - Third Pass
all authority and
you reveal too much,
dew wet, still sticky
to the touch.
deserves a frown.
yields surprise for
what always unites -
gone to wildness
slow embrace of
And shadows shall win the day.
That wild sweetness is a stolen base.
That the tongue is an untended garden.
That there is a burning soft hands can know.
Poet Other Poems
- 3 AM Kingfisher Sonata
- A Grief Earned - An Ode Beginning & Endi...
- A Gypsy Cab Author Caught In A Texas Mi...
- A Poem In Fragments Beginning With A Lin...
- A Shabbos Poem Beginning With A Line Fro...
- Abandoned Train Station Near Grandmother...
- After Folly - An Aging Poet Addresses On...
- Alchemical Passes For Father and Son - T...
- Amir, Prince Of Treetops, Now Sleeps In ...
- 'And The Daylight Separated The Mad Boy ...
- Annunciation - for Cesar Vallejo
- Anunciación - para César Vallejo
- Archeology - What The Stele Says 'Upon T...
- Are You Hungry? A Poem For Departure
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.