All because of you
Sad lonely, in despair,
Credit you are due.
I'm alone without you here,
I am so sad and blue
I cried and cried,
But you didn't care,
I wont soon forget,
How you made me feel,
And what you put me through,
It wasn't even fair.
And I'll never love again;
I owe it all to you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All because of you by shonie Griffin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Handsome and king, hasmukh amathalal
- Stoned by sadness, Nalini Chaturvedi
- The Goodness of a Life-mate (Section-6 .., rajendran muthiah
- Heart to, hasmukh amathalal
- An Ode to my Tree, Kelly Curiel
- foliage, snehanair manikkath
- Love Lures Life! - sonnet-, Manjeshwari P MYSORE
- Yamashita/Medina Standard, Richard Thripp
- drops of dew, binod bastola
- Hello, This Is Reez, Rimni chakravarty