Are We Soulmates?
Everyone has a soul mate; Are you with yours?
Is it fate, Predetermined?
Is it possible to pass them by accidentally and stupidly, Or can it be fixed?
Is there a too late, Or can destiny take hold and fix it before our days end?
How can we know for sure?
And if not, why do we bother to believe in love or fate? To pass time,
even though we know that apart we can never really and truly be happy,
Or is that a price we have to pay in order to not sacrifice anyone's feelings?
I guess eventually we will all lose in the end. Is the price too much to pay?
I guess there can be no wrong or right answer,
But we may always wonder now, Wont we?
A part of me screams forget it, And another part cries no,
And although curiosity killed the cat, I am insanely curious.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Are We Soulmates? by shonie Griffin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Directory of Unpublished Poets, mary douglas
- You Cannot See, Breanna Elwin
- The Rose Tender, Ravi Joshi
- The Fish, Bhaskar Rabha
- सिमांखौ गोसोखांनानै, Bahadur Basumatary
- Lights, Camera, Action, Sandra Feldman
- Turned Onto Suicidal Paths, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Last Page, Bhaskar Rabha
- Peace, SALINI NAIR
- With a glance on Cuito Cuanavale, Gert Strydom