Are We Soulmates?
Everyone has a soul mate; Are you with yours?
Is it fate, Predetermined?
Is it possible to pass them by accidentally and stupidly, Or can it be fixed?
Is there a too late, Or can destiny take hold and fix it before our days end?
How can we know for sure?
And if not, why do we bother to believe in love or fate? To pass time,
even though we know that apart we can never really and truly be happy,
Or is that a price we have to pay in order to not sacrifice anyone's feelings?
I guess eventually we will all lose in the end. Is the price too much to pay?
I guess there can be no wrong or right answer,
But we may always wonder now, Wont we?
A part of me screams forget it, And another part cries no,
And although curiosity killed the cat, I am insanely curious.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Are We Soulmates? by shonie Griffin )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(22 March 1941 -)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- One Ethics One Language, Akhtar Jawad
- i hide acorns, cristobal Benjumea
- do we go to toulouse or new york, cristobal Benjumea
- do we go to toloulouse or new york, cristobal Benjumea
- I see the ruins did love win or lose, cristobal Benjumea
- REAL HUMANITY, hasmukh amathalal
- Non Sequitur with Sirius, Paul Hartal
- Suiyang, My Hometown, Luo Zhihai
- Correction Room, Akhtar Jawad
- Use of victory, gajanan mishra