Are We Soulmates?
Everyone has a soul mate; Are you with yours?
Is it fate, Predetermined?
Is it possible to pass them by accidentally and stupidly, Or can it be fixed?
Is there a too late, Or can destiny take hold and fix it before our days end?
How can we know for sure?
And if not, why do we bother to believe in love or fate? To pass time,
even though we know that apart we can never really and truly be happy,
Or is that a price we have to pay in order to not sacrifice anyone's feelings?
I guess eventually we will all lose in the end. Is the price too much to pay?
I guess there can be no wrong or right answer,
But we may always wonder now, Wont we?
A part of me screams forget it, And another part cries no,
And although curiosity killed the cat, I am insanely curious.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Are We Soulmates? by shonie Griffin )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Ode on Solitude, Alexander Pope
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Ode to Jokowi, Sari Mavi
- ಶೂನ್ಯ, Deepak Malapur
- Here We Are In The Year 2015, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Woodcutter, prayash purush
- A Deprived Child, Dona Jean
- Meditation, Rimni chakravarty
- Dear! It Has To Be you, Rimni chakravarty
- Upon These Adored Shores, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Myself, Rimni chakravarty
- A tale of two trees, Ricky Nyairo