Here I am.
The dark settles in,
Reminds me I'm alone.
Ghosts of my past haunt me today,
I truly just want to go home.
Separated from my life today,
Barred from my destiny,
Wasn't meant to be my fate,
How could this happen to me?
I was going to sparkle,
I was meant to shine,
The only question
Why did I do that line?
Crystal she cried out to me.
She swore I'd be ok.
She would never leave me,
She was here to stay.
She made me feel so special
Gave me such a high,
She made me not care as much,
Until she made me die.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alone by shonie Griffin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Fetching a Raindrop, Masharia kanyari
- my death, Omobude Saint perry
- Midnight's Rain, Khairul Ahsan
- Seamless Transition, Doug Blair
- To Be Continued, Vincent Topp
- Church Woman (Saint in Progress), Doug Blair
- Invisible Monster, Dan Walker
- Dead Veg, Richard Lee
- House of Cards, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Flying Turtles, Richard Lee