RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Alone In Catacombs
Falling desperately within, hiding away from reality,
not wanting to touch or reach it's depths.
Sadness filling up all the emptiness of life so far.
Stretching across my soul, pulling me apart, causing
abysses to form deep inside, where no one can reach
or help in any way.
Devoid of friendship, alone in catacombs that I can't
seem to find my way out of.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alone In Catacombs by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Socialism - Vs - Anti -socialism, ramesh rai
- Beauty Rarely, Casey Renee Kiser
- Smiles, Shawn Montgomery
- Red is hot, gajanan mishra
- Darker BLues, Charles Hice
- Everything extraordinary, gajanan mishra
- Without Tear, Neela Nath
- Dogs and cats, gajanan mishra
- Vicious circle, Jole Hans
- Get your body and mind back, O men, gajanan mishra