RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Alone In Catacombs
Falling desperately within, hiding away from reality,
not wanting to touch or reach it's depths.
Sadness filling up all the emptiness of life so far.
Stretching across my soul, pulling me apart, causing
abysses to form deep inside, where no one can reach
or help in any way.
Devoid of friendship, alone in catacombs that I can't
seem to find my way out of.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alone In Catacombs by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Missing Feeling, abigail sikwenda
- Lights Off, abigail sikwenda
- Situationships, abigail sikwenda
- Kind leaning, hasmukh amathalal
- I Dreamt About You, abigail sikwenda
- Please Remember, abigail sikwenda
- So near, yet so far..., Musical Ravi
- Shackled by Love, Maheshwer Peri
- Lackadaisical, Diane Hine
- Ghost City, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta