I'm missing you like crazy
I think I'm going mad
I simply can't stop thinking
Of the special times we had.
Each moment lasts an hour
Each hour lasts a day
The clock is ticking slowly
Because you went away.
I need you here beside me
I just want to see your face
To feel your precious hear beat
And be lost in your embrace.
They say hope is always there
Well, I only hope it's true
For I can't bare the emptiness
That comes from missing you.
By Sian Mein
Sian Mein's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Always Will by Sian Mein )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Too much, hasmukh amathalal
- Beer, Britton DeJong
- A Flower Is To See, Not To Kiss Or Smell, Bijay Kant Dubey
- In the forest, Philo Yan
- The Devil Called On Me, louis rams
- Papa Says That The Son Will Make A Name, Bijay Kant Dubey
- When I see, you come to me as a poem, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Church Of Souls, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- After Kissing The Drunk Girl, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Awaiting Fulfillment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak