Thank you for always being,
right by my side.
As the love of my life,
I may easily confide.
To each of my days,
happiness you bring.
Because of your love,
my heart learned to sing.
I’m lucky and blessed,
you’re an amazing man.
From a simple kiss,
our journey began.
We share more than love,
as we naturally connect.
I feel safe in your arms,
you always protect.
I love you so dearly,
with my heart and my soul.
If your soul is my food,
then your heart is my bowl.
Where our future may take us,
I have no clue.
But I simply can’t wait,
to spend it with you.
By Sian Mein
Sian Mein's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Amazing Man by Sian Mein )
- Often I Am Reminded, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- God Knows, Galina Italyanskaya
- 'Samantha', Mpho Tsakata
- They do as they want, Nassy Fesharaki
- Oh, Dani, Mr. Spock
- The Day Will Come, Mitta Xinindlu
- Unrequited Love, Amber Carr
- Easy It Is To Forget, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Loving Is A Wish, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- just done, Rachelle Langley
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(8 August 1884 – 29 January 1933)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)