Often says to me, He
Don’t become like me
You can’t turn back from the track on which I’m
On the spur of the moment;
I say nothing except don’t you worry.
Billions dreams I have to burry.
I not be up to snuff to say even
If I could, I would
In your way of twilight,
Warmly widen my palms
Gentle touch of these
Beneath your feet
Alleviate your impediments
Stay away you from all appalling harms.
Wondering around like a willow_ wild
I wish I could build;
A castle of roses,
Every desiccated petal,
Each parched twig of whose,
Planted by love of mine..
Every night when stars would shine,
Moon would beg for,
Spirituality of thine,
Then being an insensitive lover,
I would enclose you in pillow of my arms.
To love and being loved would revamp our desolate charms.
Often he says,
Frequently I think,
If I could, I would squander my life under your limbs.
O my love;
Under your limbs.
Farah Ilyas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
For Someone special....
Respected Poets & honorable Poetesses hope you people would like it.
Here brilliant POet Gulsher John, i know my poem has lot of literary defects but this piece is purely based on emotions hope you too will like it.
Comments about this poem (An Imagination by Farah Ilyas )
- Agony 2, Michael McParland
- Single-minded, gajanan mishra
- Last night was looking in my eyes, valentin savin
- Craving, Foster Teegarden
- Rain in summer امطار صيفية, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Poets everywhere, hasmukh amathalal
- New Sandwich, Von Kimball Barney
- Careless, Foster Teegarden
- Butterflies, Deborah Kelley
- Blurred, Foster Teegarden
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)