RoseAnn V. Shawiak
An Unnoticeable Pattern
Sifting carefully through details, placing every effort in thoughts, waiting to be utilized to the fullest of potential.
Squeezing every ounce of energetic ideas into new inventions, being created from an unnoticeable pattern along life's pathways.
Becoming more attuned with each form of design being created in imagination's depths.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Unnoticeable Pattern by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Older, Younger, Both, Joyce Sutphen
- Living in the Body, Joyce Sutphen
- Beggar thy Neighbor, John F. McCullagh
- In Black, Joyce Sutphen
- Ever After, Joyce Sutphen
- Miracle entry, hasmukh amathalal
- Evening Angelus, Joyce Sutphen
- Casino, Joyce Sutphen
- At the Moment, Joyce Sutphen
- Destonation Life, david kush