I have been searching all this while;
miles n miles,
I know not where i lost my smiles...
My heart's been over brimmed with fears;
years n years,
Oh God! where i have lost my tears...
My soul's been groping since the birth;
on skies n earth,
I'm flustered where i lost my mirth...
I daily shriek to shake the skies;
twice n thrice,
do try to cry, but where are cries...
I have been trying to kill the pain;
but all in vain,
M y God distill some blessed rain...
O Lord! do help me change my mind;
You Just n Kind!
so rest n peace my soul may find...
Shahzia Batool's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Anarchy ii by Shahzia Batool )
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy