My Scattered Thoughts i
Did I ever say I'm always right when I never was?
Should I blame others when I could not understand myself?
I'm a piece of jigsaw puzzle
which can never fit into any frame.
I don't know why do I always get failed in telling what I feel…
Am I wrong if I wish to be liked for what I am,
And not for what you like me to be?
Why do I excommunicate myself
when get angry with the world?
Am I the criminal most wanted,
or the hated judge though I never did crime or passed any judgement?
God! Save me from my getting lost in the dark…
Would it be difficult for me to get rid of the pain that lasts,
The thing that hurts,
The flame that burns?
I am neither Cleopatra nor the queen-bee,
But why then when no cries were heard
And no blood was spilled
Even then the soul got crucified?
The cemetery is the peacefullest place I've ever seen
With so much life
Lying scattered, entombed…
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Long before I've left the deception of knowing myself! ! !
Shahzia Batool's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Scattered Thoughts i by Shahzia Batool )
Did you read them?
- A Touch of Fall, Rhonda Trull
- AMISS, Gina Borrebach
- Geleefd, geliefd, verzonken, Madrason writer
- That coming Fall, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Set of Compromises, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- A Fundamental Fruit Of The Soul, Romella Kitchens
- Facebook (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- Lover Mother Lover, stephen ifill
- Event Horizon, Terence Murphy
- Cruel faces, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- How Attractive Are You, Shaun Shane
- Daffodil, Shaun Shane
- 06 Perpetual Optimism, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- 03 a love who's just like me, Shaun Shane
- what i am, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)