My Scattered Thoughts i
Did I ever say I'm always right when I never was?
Should I blame others when I could not understand myself?
I'm a piece of jigsaw puzzle
which can never fit into any frame.
I don't know why do I always get failed in telling what I feel…
Am I wrong if I wish to be liked for what I am,
And not for what you like me to be?
Why do I excommunicate myself
when get angry with the world?
Am I the criminal most wanted,
or the hated judge though I never did crime or passed any judgement?
God! Save me from my getting lost in the dark…
Would it be difficult for me to get rid of the pain that lasts,
The thing that hurts,
The flame that burns?
I am neither Cleopatra nor the queen-bee,
But why then when no cries were heard
And no blood was spilled
Even then the soul got crucified?
The cemetery is the peacefullest place I've ever seen
With so much life
Lying scattered, entombed…
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Long before I've left the deception of knowing myself! ! !
Shahzia Batool's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Scattered Thoughts i by Shahzia Batool )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Steel Helmet, Suchoon Mo_
- Stinky Steve, jerome moore
- COPLA CINCUENTA Y NUEVE: This Bad Guy Wo.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- When I say - sad, gajanan mishra
- Season Affair, jerome moore
- tussen het systeem, co the skipper
- Tomorrow, Suchoon Mo_
- Now and then, marriam anderson
- Black Cat, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- What is justice?, marriam anderson