Dr Hitesh Sheth
And the Ocean Created a Man
When the whims to ‘feel', swam in ocean's streams
An amoeba sprang from it, just to roll and dream.
When a wish to swim, surfed on his azure heart
His womb gorged out, fishes, reptiles and sharks.
When a fancy to fly, troubled his deep abyss
The birds flew from it, just to circle the sky in bliss.
When, masochism flashed in his greenish eyes
And emotions' tsunami bubbled in the waves;
His heart yearned to be exploited and to be lied
And men arose from it, just to punish the slave.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (And the Ocean Created a Man by Dr Hitesh Sheth )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Prime Truth - 13, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- End Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Turn wet, hasmukh amathalal
- In Finity, douglas scotney
- My Pack, Maverick Jones
- 'Know What Stranger', Shania K. Younce
- Lifetime Purposes, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sometimes With It Done To Bring Tears, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Shadows Of A People, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Life is Music, Maverick Jones