Dr Hitesh Sheth
And the Ocean Created a Man
When the whims to ‘feel', swam in ocean's streams
An amoeba sprang from it, just to roll and dream.
When a wish to swim, surfed on his azure heart
His womb gorged out, fishes, reptiles and sharks.
When a fancy to fly, troubled his deep abyss
The birds flew from it, just to circle the sky in bliss.
When, masochism flashed in his greenish eyes
And emotions' tsunami bubbled in the waves;
His heart yearned to be exploited and to be lied
And men arose from it, just to punish the slave.
Dr Hitesh Sheth's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (And the Ocean Created a Man by Dr Hitesh Sheth )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- T-SHIRT 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- JUST DO IT 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- BERYL DOV WROTE 10 WORDS, Beryl Dov
- WEEPER TRAIN 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- DESPICABLE ME 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- CHILDHOOD'S MAGIC 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- SENSE OF HUMOR VS. PENIS, Beryl Dov
- GOD VS. MAN, Beryl Dov
- SENSE OF HUMOR VS. COMMON SENSE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- CONSOLATION 10 WORD, Beryl Dov