And What's It Gonna Be Boy?
You sprinkle yourself inside me
With every comment,
With every intercourse of feeling
With every giggle you pull from me.
You make me love myself,
Because I see myself in you.
If you don't desire me,
If I never make your hands shake,
When I'm close,
Then it's time now
To step back
And save my heart
Like a hero.
I'll let you sleep on it.
Ruby Honeytip's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (And What's It Gonna Be Boy? by Ruby Honeytip )
- Best endevor, hasmukh amathalal
- لماذا أحب وجهكِ ؟, Ashraf Elgmmal
- Shadow Of My Soul, Spiritwind Wood
- Better Than You, Bernedita Rosinha Pinto
- Taking From Us, Spiritwind Wood
- Father Son and Holy Ghost, Audre Lorde
- For The Last Time, Orlando Belo
- End in desert, hasmukh amathalal
- The Tears That You Cried, Spiritwind Wood
- Brittany Brit, Eve Carter
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)