RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Standing in one of Dr. L's. exam rooms, looking out
There are angles everywhere, causing shadows to be
Only the symmetricity of a few trees softens the
hardness of the close environment.
Water in a fountain below, ripples and crosses over
itself, playing with unseen foes in jest.
Lines leading and following angles, leaving their
own darkened shadows throughout the building.
Seeing patterned designs thrown about by rays of
sunshine filtering down.
Tiny, slim slits of sun fall through some of the
cracks between poles on the banister all around
At times every other one, then an extra one jumps
in to mess up the mathematical pattern.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Angles Designs by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Death of Stella D'Cruz1, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- If My Voice Is Not Reaching You, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- DE-HOLOCAUSTIZE THE SIX MILLION JEWS, alexander opicho
- Pen And Paper, ali chukwuemeka
- Decoy, Aftab Alam
- My plaints, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- The Blind's thought, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- Like a snake, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Infractions Rained Down Tears, mary douglas
- Time. Us. Stay., Eleonora Bistrianu