RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Standing in one of Dr. L's. exam rooms, looking out
There are angles everywhere, causing shadows to be
Only the symmetricity of a few trees softens the
hardness of the close environment.
Water in a fountain below, ripples and crosses over
itself, playing with unseen foes in jest.
Lines leading and following angles, leaving their
own darkened shadows throughout the building.
Seeing patterned designs thrown about by rays of
sunshine filtering down.
Tiny, slim slits of sun fall through some of the
cracks between poles on the banister all around
At times every other one, then an extra one jumps
in to mess up the mathematical pattern.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Angles Designs by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- A.Blok, Three letters - 1- translation (.., Lyudmila Purgina
- last trail, Vian Sabri
- You shot..., Lyudmila Purgina
- A.Blok, A black raven...- translation (r.., Lyudmila Purgina
- Making Sure, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Girl, Stephen Morris Jr
- iPhone6+ 오피뷰 ⓐ광명오피녀 ⓑ송파오피 대란∠OＰGＡNＤA/ＣOM∠, Sibngnu2 Sibngnu2
- L.Messi 오피뷰 광명오피 KTwiz 송파오피 OＰGＡNＤA/ＣOM .., Sibngnu2 Sibngnu2
- Silence, Kenneth Maswabi
- The crumbling spider web, Kenneth Maswabi
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- Heartache /3, Sabrina Chambers
- A Thing of Beauty (Endymion), John Keats
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)