Daniel Warner Poems
- Don'T Cry For Me Expect the unexpected believe the ...
- Allusion Illusions Allusion illusions temper with my ...
- Mirror, Mirror Mirror, mirror on the wall... Who will be ...
- At Day's End At day's end, I have no other thought, but to ...
- Opposites Attract Who knows why I can't say bye to this ...
- One Wish If I had one wish I would give it to you because I...
- A Public But Solitude Suicide Tremendous corruption and ...
Just message me if you would like to know me. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Don'T Cry For Me
Expect the unexpected
believe the unbelievable
for no one can escape the grasp
of Death's favored evil.
Don't cry for me
my days have come to their close
your love was my medication
even though I had to much of a dose.
I love you
so don't mourn
just remember the words I spoke
when all was but forlorn.
I might be gone
and you might still be here,
but my life's denouement
will have to be left a quaere.
Don't let the tears fall
let alone start
because you were my all
and our souls will never drift apart
I lived my life to the ...