Daniel Warner Poems
- At Day's End At day's end, I have no other thought, but to ...
- Don'T Cry For Me Expect the unexpected believe the ...
- Heartless You never told me to take care because now I ...
- One Wish If I had one wish I would give it to you because I...
- A Public But Solitude Suicide Tremendous corruption and ...
- Mirror, Mirror Mirror, mirror on the wall... Who will be ...
Just message me if you would like to know me. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
At Day's End
At day's end, I have no other thought,
but to see you, and no other
that, is the dream I have always sought,
and for you to always be my lover.
At day's end, it's your voice I hear,
its the one that calls calm and quiet,
almost like your so near
even though I can't even buy it.
At day's end, I yearn for your touch
as I hope you do too
that is why I love you so much
because, I know you do too.
At day's end, you wait for me there
down by the shore, so we can talk,
as I run my fingers through your hair,
we step on the beach just to ...