Ansel - My Eternal Greatest Love
My Eternal Greatest Love for you is forever endless.
Shattered, burned with sorrowful anguish
on the day you suddenly left for The Heavenly Land of Buddhas,
I had no tear to mourn.
But it's clearer now, I know you had ended countless earthly sufferings.
Nonetheless, our bright sun has yet shone since you left,
and the sad Autumn blue sky howls constantly the misery within me.
The thought of not hearing your lovely voice again tears my aching
heart into thousand pieces.
My immeasurable pain and loss is that you are no longer here with us.
For Our Lovely Son Ansel - Mom - Sunday 12/02/12
MaiLoan Lee's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Ansel - My Eternal Greatest Love by MaiLoan Lee )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Anxiety, Chris Ghawi
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield