Is it Life or Just an Illusion?
Broken spirit brings along heartache,
with sad eyes and blues image.
Tears drop for mourning soul.
Sun rise then sun set,
alongside with falling Star and faded moon.
Winds blow, thunders howl,
reluctantly ocean's surf flow.
Budding green leaf tumbled,
with pale shriveled flowers.
Lovely melody halted,
one more enduring day.
Endless forsaken nights,
when heart fills with emptiness.
Somber dreams and loss essence,
are seemingly here to stay!
Day comes and quickly goes.
Is it life or just an illusion?
Written by MaiLoan - Sunday 2/24/13 4: 32pm
MaiLoan Lee's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Is it Life or Just an Illusion? by MaiLoan Lee )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- last day, Ewa Busayourmi
- Some soft feelings, Lalitha Narayanan
- Bonfire, Naveed Khalid
- A Friend's Promise, diana rose tolentino
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Melbs, David McLean Mathews
- At Somnolence's Border, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- naam, anikesh wats
- show me how a comet showers, Mandolyn ...