Not A Day Goes By!
Not a day goes by that I don't think about my lovely Ansel Baby Boy.
Holiday Season arrives with endless memories I once had with you.
The lights, the decorations, and the gifts are remembrance of every precious moment you gave Me with your existence, alone! Cheery people are passing by as if nothing has happened!
But in my reality, there was something incomprehensible occurred.
What had emerged, has changed my entire world; and my only world with you had collapsed within the nano second you left Me.
I would give everything I have, including my life in exchange for another moment with you!
Life has had begun to be meaningless when that sad Autumn day came,
what I have now, are only 5,475 cherished days I had with you.
My Lovely Darling Boy, if I knew those are the only times I had with you, I would stay awake all days and nights - do nothing else - but only to hold you in my arms every second of those days.
You were and will forever are my life, my light, and my breathe to get by this suddenly saddened world.
By Mom - Orange County - Saturday 11: 00 am 12/22/12
MaiLoan Lee's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Not A Day Goes By! by MaiLoan Lee )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I had a dream we were back together again, ernestine howqard
- Kisses, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Heather Burns, Abdullah alHemaidy
- IT IS OUR TRADITION, john chizoba vincent
- Pink Pyjama Party?, Stephen Katona
- SIMPLY SELFLESS, PRINCESS LISA APARAMA
- don't make me turn these stars around, Mandolyn Davidson
- Dumb Them Down Stupid People I Can't Think, Is It Poetry
- one hundred and shut up degrees, Mandolyn Davidson
- Magnifico, Gaylord Munemo