RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Artist Of Divine Grace
Traipsing up mountainsides, looking to the peak, anticipating
the end of the climb, just to look out upon the desert and
see the beauty of it's arid sands and dunes, piled against
rocks and being blown away in dust storms.
Changing and rearranging entire desert's scenery, as dust
devils and sand storms rush in and pick up all the dirt they
can, throwing it all into the atmosphere with no qualms over
Another aspect of Mother Nature's refreshing and nurturing,
all that belongs to her here on our earth.
Beautiful landscapes always being changed by sunlight,
storms of rain and blowing winds, carrying the artist's of
divine grace within each of them.
Mankind unable to repeat or copy any of it, no matter how
much it is tried.
Holding onto the secrets of heaven, Mother Nature continues
to carry on with her only purpose in life.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Artist Of Divine Grace by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Love: Don't Bargain, Aftab Alam
- War is lust and Peace is Love,, Aftab Alam
- CV, Mae AC.
- Endless game, hasmukh amathalal
- Seasonings of Sense, Mae AC.
- War And Not To Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- ISRO's MOM in Mars - Congrats to Indian .., Dr John Celes
- Free on the Breeze, Thomas Plotz
- Gather strength, hasmukh amathalal
- INDIA! INDIA!, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)