Aura of Moon
That amber glow, which, I have come to know
Will forever, draw me to her.
Clear blue eyes, Like open skies,
The azure blues, the midnight hues,
Like diamonds dance within them.
Her fiery gaze, through midnight haze.
The celestial fire, that she displays,
Will forever, set my heart ablaze.
Jennifer Rothgordt's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Aura of Moon by Jennifer Rothgordt )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 February 1970-)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
(22 March 1941 -)
Poem of the Day
- वो मन की राणी, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- Universal Art, Marissa Wheeler
- अंजान अगन है तु, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- आना जाना ऐसा समा, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- The Dark of Night, Marissa Wheeler
- a tortured yellow smile, Mandolyn ...
- जाने तु और जानू मै, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- Kofi Awoonor, Richard Blay
- तु ही खयाल कर, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- गीतकार हूँ मै, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar